Our FE/HE Institutions
The Education Chaplaincy Development Officer supports the work of further and higher education chaplaincy. Where chaplaincies have not been established the officer works with colleges across the Diocese to build links with local faith communities and to ensure that students and staff of all faiths are valued and supported within the college environment.
The Board supports those working and studying in the colleges and universities and particularly the work of chaplains through its Further and Higher Education Committee.
The Board published the to assist colleges in delivering the 'Every Learner Matters' agenda and to ensure that values, belief and faith are supported.
Further Education Colleges
- Carshalton College
- Croydon College
- East Surrey College
- Greenwich Community College
- Kingston College
- Lambeth College
- LeSoCo (following the merger of Lewisham College and Southwark College)
- South Thames College (incorporating Merton College)
Higher Education Institutions
- Goldsmiths (University of London)
- King's College London (University of London)
- Kingston University
- London South Bank University
- Roehampton University
- (Whitelands College)
- University of Greenwich
- University of the Arts, London
Three of the University's six specialist Arts Colleges fall within the Diocese of Southwark. These are: